Immediate Requirement for Level 5 MNC
Experience: 2 to 5 Years (Windows, VMware, AWS, Citrix, Azure)
Work Timings: Rotational Shifts
Work Location: Bangalore.
CTC: As per Market Standards
NP: 15 to 20 Days Immediate Preferable
1. Managing and implementation of windows server 200x 2012, 2016, VMware 4.X,5.X, 6.X, AWS & Azure, Citrix 4.5, 5.0, 6.6, 7.6, 7.15, XA.
2. Good technical troubleshooting, interpersonal skills.
3. Provide Tier 1 support for Windows server related issues as required.
4. Candidate shall be open to work in stretched shifts, 24X7 shift, odd working hours and weekends as per the work requirements.
5. Escalate/Engage L2/L3 for high priority/P1 issues.
6. Knowledge on Windows heterogeneous platform environments, including MS Clustering, NLB, Terminal Services, Deep technical skills on Microsoft Core components are mandatory (DNS, DHCP, WINS) .
7. Proactive monitoring and administration: Any error observed during health check/reports, should be able to analyze the criticality and impact and resolve by implementing necessary solution. Analyze the server performance periodically, Share the reports and highlight issues.
8. Hands on experience on Enterprise class HP / DELL / IBM / CISCO(tower and blade technology) systems
9. Have good understanding of the following skills / Tools: VMware / Monitoring tools like SCOM, Zenoss.
10. Experience on Tivoli endpoint management, Trip wire 360.
11. Should have working knowledge of the virtual machine creation, Cloning, Snapshot management, VMWare tools management, HA, DRS, FT, Installation, Managing ESXi hosts and cluster, Data store management, Storage cluster management, Template management.
12. Performance Analysis and Monitoring of the servers/devices through Vcenter.
13. Hands on experience on using VMware Standalone converter for P2V, V2V and V2P.
14. Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for such platforms as AWS or Azure
15. Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloud.
16. Cloud Computing and Storage experience (Azure / AWS)
17. Good knowledge of AWS EC2, ELB, Volumes, Snapshot, EBS, S3, S3 Life Cycle, S3 Bucket policy, IIM, VPC, Security groups, NACL, Route Tables, Cloud formation, Auto Scaling.
18. Knowledge of trend micro and Symantec antivirus is plus.
19. Basis knowledge of Store Front, Provisioning Services, Citrix Director, Studio and Profile Management.
20. Handling the XENAPP application and troubleshooting the application issues raised by the End user while accessing the XENAPP.
21. Should possess good product and domain knowledge, capable of executing critical tasks independently, Strong trouble shooting skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time