Immediate Requirement for Level 5 MNC
Experience: 2 to 5 Years (Windows, VMware, AWS, Citrix, Azure)
Work Timings: Rotational Shifts
Work Location: Bangalore.
CTC: As per Market Standards
NP: 15 to 20 Days Immediate Preferable
1. Managing and implementation of windows server 200x 2012, 2016, VMware 4.X,5.X, 6.X, AWS & Azure, Citrix 4.5, 5.0, 6.6, 7.6, 7.15, XA.
2. Good technical troubleshooting, interpersonal skills.
3. Provide Tier 2 support for Windows server related issues as required.
4. Candidate shall be open to work in stretched shifts, 24X7 shift, odd working hours and weekends as per the work requirements.
5. Candidate should be able to work independently and complete the task.
6. Expertise on Windows heterogeneous platform environments, including MS Clustering, NLB, Terminal Services, Deep technical skills on Microsoft Core components are mandatory (DNS, DHCP, WINS) .
7. Proactive monitoring and administration: Any error observed during health check/reports, should be able to analyze the criticality and impact and resolve by implementing necessary solution. Analyze the server performance periodically, Share the reports and highlight issues.
8. Advanced knowledge on Windows 200x 2012, 2016 operating system.
9. Good hands on experience on Enterprise class HP / DELL / IBM / CISCO(tower and blade technology) systems
10. Has good understanding of the following skills / Tools: VMware / Monitoring tools like SCOM, Zenoss.
11. Experience on Tivoli endpoint management, Trip wire 360.
12. Installing and managing the File and Print servers
13. Strong understanding of enterprise networking principles (Load balancing, High Availability, IPv4, etc.) is highly desirable
14. Should have extensive working knowledge of the virtual machine creation, Cloning, Snapshot management, VMWare tools management, HA, DRS, FT, Installation, Managing ESXi hosts and cluster, Data store management, Storage cluster management, Template management.
15. Performance Analysis and Monitoring of the servers/devie through Vcenter.
16. Should have the experience of SRM and DR.
17. Hands on experience on using VMware Standalone converter for P2V, V2V and V2P.
18. Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for such platforms as AWS or Azure
19. Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloud/IaaSaa
20. Cloud Computing and Storage experience (Azure / AWS)
21. Good knowledge of AWS EC2, ELB, Volumes, Snapshot, EBS, S3, S3 Life Cycle, S3 Bucket policy, IIM, VPC, Security groups, NACL, Route Tables, Cloud formation, Auto Scaling.
22. Knowledge of trend micro and Symantec antivirus is plus.
23. Experience on Store Front, Provisioning Services, Citrix Director, Studio and Profile Management.
24. Should have good troubleshooting skills on the profile and group policy management
25. Knowledge of NetScaler is plus.
26. Should be able to perform the Health check of the servers, Citrix FARM load analysis, CPU and Memory bottlenecks identification and troubleshooting.
27. Handling the XENAPP application and troubleshooting the application issues raised by the End user while accessing the XENAPP.
28. Creates and manages capacity and trending reports of system operations
29. Performing the troubleshooting based on the Citrix logs and Windows event logs.
30. Installs, tests, tunes, maintains, designs and documents supporting systems, utility programs, monitoring tools, etc.
31. Ability to Correlate Incidents trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes
32. Execute Monthly patch management research, reports and Implementation on system Infrastructure
33. Should possess good product and domain knowledge, capable of planning and executing critical tasks independently, Strong trouble shooting skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time