We have an Urgent Openings for Network Data for Level 5 Organisation@ Bangalore
Please find the Below JD
Work Timings: Rotational Shifts
Work Location: Bangalore.
1. Knowledge of LAN switching technologies: STP, Trunking, Ether channel
2. Good understanding of high availability fundamentals (HSRP and VRRP)
3. Good understanding of DHCP, DNS
4. Good hands on experience on the load balancing concepts like - LACP,PaGP
5. Knowledge in Cisco ISR routers, switches & Wireless controller, Extreme switches, Infoblox, Silverpeak
6. Hands-on experience on Load Balancers (Cisco, Citrix Netscaler)
7. Working knowledge on MPLS, Metro Ethernet and Hub Spoke concepts.
8. Handling & Monitoring of day to day network operational issues and escalations
9. Monitor and track ticket system, email system and phone for incoming Incidents and Requests, Review ticket answers from underlying support levels, keeping requester informed on request status and progress till closure.
10. Hands-on experience in working with tools like Service Now, Solar winds, cisco prime, Configuration Manager, monitoring system.
11. knowledge in working with telecom carriers, link issue tracking, telecom circuit provisioning/ issue fixing.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. As per Industry
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time