- Good verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and presenting those in MS Word.
- Some ballpark estimation skill is sufficient.
- Should be conversant with General Linux Commands and some knowledge on shell scripting is sufficient.
- Should have sound knowledge and skill on Object Oriented Programming using C++.
- Should have hands on expertise in development projects (small enhancement/support projects wont work) using C++ as the primary language under Linux Environment (No windows)
- Good logical skills and ability to write code from scratch.
- Should have thorough understanding and hands on expertise in using Standard Template Library (STL) including Algorithms.
- Must have clear understanding of Data Structures, Searching and Sorting techniques.
- Hands on experience in using Boost C++ Library (not lower than version 1.53) especially with Boost date and time
- Thorough understanding of code building techniques under Linux using Make or CMake (Version 2.6.4 or higher)
- Must be able to debug code under Linux using GDB debugger OR any other debugger under Linux.
- Knowledge on version control systems and hands on experience in SVN or any other version control system.
- He should have good numerical skills as he will be extensity involved in calculations that uses date, time and time zones.
Good to have though not mandatory
- SQL (Select, Insert, Update, Delete), Joins and Oracle Database handling skills.
- Building and Developing C++ Projects using Qt Creator.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time